7.19.2008

morning after

so I took my exam today, and after studying nonstop, during my trip to canada, during my dates with raj, my summer finally begins, but it's halfway over! I dunno I feel odd. I was thinking after I left my exam, " Maybe I should study for the GREs"

!!!!

Today I couldn't think of anything to bake, which ISNOT like me, and instead of craving to read a romance novel, I'm reading this 80's teen novel called "No Promises" But even though I feel halted and stuck somewhere, I really like reading about jen's dad and Madonna. Its so funny that you mentioned the idea of generations misinterpreting stuff or like not getting it. I was talking to my 13yr old cousin and I think I made le grande faux pas of mentioning Miley Cyrus. She clearly stated that none of her friends liked her and that she's for little kids. I found myself thinking, "does she mean 11 year olds?" . . . .

Sigh I too have made that sad jump into culture gap-land.

Pour votre viewing plaisir

I love the clothes on this cover. Everyone is so badly dressed in so many ways. yep, 80's was definitely my time

3 comments:

dani said...

haha...prema, you couldn't find a romance novel set in the 80s? because that would be perfect for you!

statuskuo said...

pants off dance off! congrats! It's over!

your little cousin is so funny. it's so funny when little kids act like little snobs. ahh so cute.

prisca* said...

lol... i agree with dani. and i thought all little kids like miley cyrus.. i like watching hannah montana on disney. along with all the disney shows. :D