7.23.2008

Attractive People Have It Easier

Its true. My social psych teacher says so.

But even beyond that. I witnessed this today at work.

And I'm not just talking about the little harmless flirtations that get you the free drinks and stuff like that. I'm talking about luck.

So from the first day I'm in work, all I hear about is this guy called Sam. This is only my third day. Did you go there with Sam? Sam this, Sam that. Did you get invited by Sam to the happy hour? Is Sam going? Did you see Sam? Jenny says, he's good looking. Clinton (a guy) says he's an 8 out of 10. And I was like ... WHO IS SAM?

Finally, Clinton (who is Sam's officemate) tells me that Sam won the drawing for the 16 GB Apple itouch that was going on today - probably about 1000 people entered.

Say what. I am done hearing about Sam. I don't want to hear another thing about this guy.

And yet, I can't wait to meet this guy.

And I repeat, attractive people have it easier.

No comments: