6.30.2008

Old School - And I quote...

10-19-00

Heyhey Ang,

argh! I dun wanna study NEmore! Dis is so-stinky. I'm averaging like a "B-" in S.S. grr... I THINK. >:\ haha ~ I fell asleep 4 like 20 mins @ like 10:15 :P ah wellz... so sup? AIYA! Wen are we getting our skewl pix? JP is so - slow. ah wellz.

Ms. Maravek is a poopie-head. I can't stand her either, nd dis is meeh! Ugh ~ i wanna go back 2 Mrs. Wions! *sob!* nd it's so--unfair now R, V, nd them are in CHAMBER wen she like didnt even give da grls a chance! Ugh. u kno, u guyz shud actually TRY, really!...

Oh my how we've grown :) I find some really good stuff cleaning my room. Treasures, really. Among them, studio picture of me joyce vivian and mary in the 7th grade with me in my big fat glasses and braces and a check from xiao for $9.87 from 2006. Guess who wrote that note, above? Ha ha :)

4 comments:

idoulex said...

Oh my goodness. I think that's me. How embarrassing.

idoulex said...

I can't believe I still didn't know how to spell then.

veronique said...

HAHAHA thats awesome oh youth

mary said...

hahaha.. is that joyce or me?
judging from the "aiya" i think it's joyce!