6.22.2008

boston


I missed another of danielle's fabulous party and a chance to see everyone but I'm going to be back in edison tomorrow! promise I'll see all of you soon. even if it's only until friday.

in another one of our busy walking days in boston, dominique and I went to the MFA today to see garcia's exhibit -- amaaazing and it happened to be free today, which never happens. Yes, in truth, I came to boston to see his exhibit. ahahahaa.

and then we walked from MIT to Harvard, which according to dom, is only 20 minutes but ended up being more like 75 minutes. holy cow.

yesterday we walked straight into a movie set downtown for something called "The surrogates." A bunch of fake crashed cars and dead bodies and some other people around us were gasping because they thought it was a real car crash but I just snapped a bunch of pictures until the set people said no pictures allowed so I just snapped one more and then ran away. hooray!

1 comment:

Jennifer Wang said...

who is garcia? post pictures!