6.09.2008

procrastination


Hello!

I'm the only one not graduated! I stink :(

I never blogged because everytime I thought that I would give it a try, I couldnt find the create new post button. But today I finally realized that it was because I never signed in. Oh yeah and initially I was mad because I thought I wasnt invited to blog but then someone informed me that it was because I never bothered to sign up. Ha ha!

Studying for my Praxis, which I will be taking June 14 (this Saturday! Yikes!) And practicing for VIENNA! MOZART CONCERTO FESTIVAL July 17-August 3, fly back August 7th. Has anybody changed their minds about joining me for the last 10 days?? I checked online and the cheapest round trip tickets are $1019 for the same flight back! You know you want to.

My attention span is awful. I think my brain is broken. Also, my sister got a new dell and it is much more beautiful than my ugly black one. I want to decorate mine with cool rock band and skater stickers. Only, I don't know any rock bands and I am not very skater. My life sucks! Miss you guys!

5 comments:

jamesvonkim said...

I propose that "dell" and "beautiful" do not belong in the same sentence unless there is a "not" preceding the latter. ;]

cricket said...

^ what he said

statuskuo said...

study hard angela!! afterwards we get rewards =) like alcohol and nails! jia you!

oh you're always getting mad! i saw you joined a group called I cry myself to sleep when i don't get invited. i think i laughed for a good 2 minutes. hoohoo.

wow, did the boys not read anything other than the last paragraph...

Angela said...

haha! who added a picture to my post?? awesoommee :D jia you too karen!!

prisca* said...

LOL I GOT INVITED TO THAT GROUP KK! by joycehuang.. -.-