6.10.2008

Creepo in a Coffeshop



Studying at Panera:

First I sat by these two old men - one Chinese and one Caucasian - talking super loud about politics, china, the earthquake, Olympics, gas prices, corruption of power, etc. Very interesting but way too distracting. At one point the Caucasian man said that the good thing about the earthquake is now they are investigating contractors who paid off the inspectors and didnt build sound structures for the schools, and how the good thing about China is that they will now be executed. But would that happen in the US? No, but it should. LOL oh myy.

Moved and now! I'm sitting by this old man and woman who met on an online dating service!! Haha! So super cute. They talked about the arts and some politics, lifestyles, interests, history, and now are talking about how cute each other's pictures were on line and how accurate they are in real life. Haha! I hope they don't think I'm a creep. Every so often something cute happens and I giggle quietly to myself into my music history notes. Sigh!

EDIT!!
I am not kidding okay! I told Jen and Vicki about that old lady and man friend couple and then shortly after I saw him and got worried that he heard. And shortly after that, aka right NOW, I see him sit down at a booth across from me with ANOTHER LADY FRIEND! This new one is wearing a dress with a low cut back and pretty sandals that match in color. I don't know - he might like her better based on fashion and aesthetics. But, he did spend 2 and a half hours talking to the other one and he was so comfortable with her that he had his shoes off the entire time. I looked over just now and noticed that he also is not smiling nearly as much at all! (All this I gathered while reading about music in the Middle Ages).

I admit it - I AM the creepo in a coffeeshop - yikes

3 comments:

cricket said...

have i ever told you how awesome you are?

anyways you're awesome.

Angela said...

thanks, you're awesome too

prisca* said...

LOL. oh ang >.<