1.28.2009

so I paid a visit to our lovely edison library today and I got to sit next to the young adults section, which has some REALLY weird book titles (btw, what the heck does the "young adult" category mean?? what age group??) .... like Sexy, How to be Bad, Boytchy, etc.

BUT before I went to the library (sorry i'm telling this story in reverse), I went to BN first and GUESS WHAT I SAW IN FRONT OF CHEESECAKE FACTORY....a huge SYSCO truck unloading junk!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH. cheesecake factory gets food from SYSCO?? our dining hall food used to come from SYSCO and not only can I thank SYSCO for giving me my freshman 15, I would also like to thank SYSCO for providing us with the crappiest food alive. our meal plan's quality was ranked BELOW the quality that SYSCO provided to inmates in jails. holy cow. I'm appalled. but i'm not going to boycott cheesecake.

seriously. ok the end.

No comments: