1.04.2009

the nanny and I just spent the last two minutes trying to spy on my brother and his mysterious female guest. so my parents went out for some social gathering and then my brother invited a girl over and so when the doorbell rang because her parents came to pick her up, i snuck out of my room to spy and i saw my nanny walking out of her room to spy too. aahahahah

and so we just whispered to each other and she told me to hide and peek from the bathroom while she was squatting near the staircase and mimi was just in her room screaming, "WHO'S HERE??" and eventually she runs out of the room going "MOMMY IS THAT YOU??" way to mess up our plans to be cool spies.

3 comments:

dani said...

your house...is crazy

cricket said...

i need to meet this mimi. she sounds pretty cool.

X said...

your brother is pimpin'