10.14.2008

happiest place on earth

or at least in the northeast. I was going to post about how I went to Hershey Park on Sunday, got free chocolate, got rained on during the show about the history of Hershey's, and ate chocolate peanut butter ice cream (which is now officially my favorite flavor), but after the two video entries (which I can't see because my internet at the hotel sucks this week) and the love quote (which is almost always true), I don't think mine seems as exciting anymore. Although I also went to Fallingwater this weekend, and it looked so pretty with the autumn leaves changing. And I went to a talk about The Last Lecture with the co-author of the book, which left several audience members crying. Oh, and I got to see my sister.

And I'm still sick...

But chocolate! makes me happy.

4 comments:

nk said...

hi! chocolate peanut butter is actually my favorite ice cream flavor too!!!!! the ben and jerry's one is AMAZING but they only sell it at their little stores and not in the supermarket in cartons :(

Angela said...

AUTUMN - my favorite season <3

X said...

OMG. Fallingwater?!?! HAHAHA. dude, the ONE weekend I wasn't at CMU! The ONE WEEKEND!

prisca* said...

autumn's my fav too. :)

what's the book about? why were ppl crying?