5.21.2008

Physics for Everyday Life


I felt compelled to blog tonight in response to Chris' last post! It is true, between the 11 of us, we should be able to muster up SOME posts ;) Besides, it is a good excuse for me to procrastinate studying for neuro ;P

But, it occurred to me that some of you have very good reasons why you are not blogging! GRADUATION! I have not forgotten :) I know I may have missed some of your graduations already, and for that I'm sorry! But I hope you accept my belated congrats :) It's hard to believe that another four years have gone by! And we're adults or something like that now... ;D Life is leading us in all sorts of directions and all I can say is that I feel lucky to be still in touch with such a wonderful group of people and friends. I don't think it is easy to keep in close touch with people. Even with people you see on a daily basis, it is easy to drift. With the distance that spans between all of us, I just wanted to take the time to tell you guys that you are in my thoughts! I appreciate everyone's efforts to stay connected and involved in each others' lives. I hope you guys all really enjoy and celebrate your accomplishments! Congratulations!

For now, this will be my short sappy contribution to this blog. I leave you with some comics...courtesy of PhD comics.







3 comments:

cricket said...

YAY

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, this is a true landmark in Physics.

statuskuo said...

oh professor bahamondes speaks!...or rather posts!