5.31.2008

Cars and 'Sex'

That title caught your eye, didn't it? Don't lie.

So two quick questions. (I'll make them quick for I anticipate the answer to the second one, should it be adequate, to be quite long.)

1. Mini Cooper Clubman (~$23,700) or Toyota Prius (~$24,300)

Prius is the responsible choice. It gets CRAZY gas milage. 48/45mpg or something. But the Clubman is just so FUN! It is that or a Koenigsegg CCX (~$600,910) :]

Oh, and both of them have push button start! Which is sooooooo cool. Although I must add that my car used to turn on without needing a key too! Admittedly, it was more so because it was ghetto then it was because of its' state-of-the-artness.


2. What is the appeal of "Sex and the City?"

On a purely vain tangent..... none of them are pretty. Except Charlotte. I think that is her name anyway. Hold on. Lemme 'google' that. ... Yep. That's her.

Hope you are all doing well.




P.S. I apologize for sounding so much like a kid in this post. But we can edit each other's posts?! That sounds a little dangerous. ;]

3 comments:

cricket said...

cooper!!!! how bad is the mileage on the cooper?

nk said...

I really like the prius. I've driven the hybrid through flexcar/zipcar a lot last year and it is a SMOOTH car.

X said...

OMG, MINI COOPER! SO Cute. in London, that's all they drive. it gets pretty okay mileage i thought. But then again, the Prius IS the practical choice. ><