5.28.2008

From D.C.


Congratulations to everyone who graduated these past few weeks! My ceremony was surprisingly lovely. I hope everyone's enjoying the time off!

So I'm working near DC this week, and we went to eat dinner downtown and took a short walk by the White House and saw a few monuments. It just reminded me of our gov trip and how I miss hanging out with our big group! Too bad our Olympics/China trip didn't work out for this year...but I was sort of expecting it not too, as always...hehe.

Also, is anyone doing anything this weekend? Let me know! Every Monday at work, people ask me what I did over the weekend, and everytime, I think, "Everyone I know is still in school!"

And change of my summer plans...I'll be going to London and Paris the last week of July so yay! (I sort of inadvertently guilted my parents into taking a bigger trip this summer.) Anyone have any recommendations on places I should go since we only have about a week there?

P.S. Xiao, I'm working in the DC area before you are!

2 comments:

nk said...

definitely go to versailles, definitely!

X said...

hahaha DC. oh dc, dc! hahaha. OMG EUROPE! So ... next year, I REALLY think we need to plan a trip together, LIKE MAJOR. Europe, or something ... I'll do all the planning. I mean, even if its just a few of us!!!!!!!!!!