3.24.2009

dum dee dum

I have no substantial thoughts on anything profound (like always) but this is what's been on my agenda/mind:

-pedicures by flesh-nibbling fish. in the alexandria, VA area! x, i'll take you there for your birthday hahaha. leave it to chinese people to actually use these crazy ideas.
-i'm currently addicted to anything that's happy!! jen, please upload this movie on alan's server
-I think this is happy too. she sounds like regina skeptor.
-and discovered this really weird video while looking for lenka. this link is primarily for jen.
-grace is asking me to sign up to teach english in korea with her this summer....ahahaha while my mom is pressuring me to on a mini study abroad trip to china with random MBA students. i just want to go to the beach! who misses the beach??

2 comments:

dani said...

i admire perpetually optimistic and happy people...at least their perspectives.

go to all three places?

cricket said...

doooooooo everything