3.17.2009

ahhhh!!!! some more cool females. go girls!

kate bush- wuthering heights

about the book. this lady.. has to be on something. something that makes you think you are goddess of the weird.



bjork- possibly maybe

i think riverside church is by immanuel, around columbia (joyce's church). bjork is my style icon!



joanna newsom- only skin

she is super cool and i guess classical? well folk but incorporates strings etc. van dyke parks did the orchestral arrangement for this song. angela must know him. ange-- a harp! one time i was in the car with angela, and beyonce's single ladies came on, and she was like, "ugh i can't listen to this garbage!" or something musically elitist like that. :]



and a picture of me with the hat i knit for my momz.



and another of me just for fun!!



yup that's the bathroom. guess what i was doing!

i need to interact with more people...

*
just found out my friend's sister died in a car accident. :[ actually, dong, most of this group's friend. very sad.

7 comments:

Angela said...

jen the first one creeped me out! Havent watched the rest yet but I didnt say that about Beyonce!! I like her! I said that about some other rapping thing that hurt my ears hahaha

Angela said...

jen the first one creeped me out! Havent watched the rest yet but I didnt say that about Beyonce!! I like her! I said that about some other rapping thing that hurt my ears hahaha

Jennifer Wang said...

nuh unhhh it was single ladies!!

X said...

JEN ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT YOU BEING IN THE BATHROOM?!?!?!

nk said...

HAHAHAH i didn't realize the bathroom thing until i saw x's comment

cricket said...

poopie!

Jennifer Wang said...

yea serious!