8.31.2008

OH BABY!

So in recent events, Raj and I had a sort of extended 3 yr anniversary. We both were concert virgins on tuesday(8/26) and emerged deflowered later that night. Cheap Trick wasn't bad, and I was suprised by how many people were singing along to Heart. Journey was amazing though ( apparently theyve changed band members a la Destiny's child style) the lead singer is this Flip dude with long hair who has a penchant from jumping up and down. I really liked him, though. Its nice to see someone who's so into their music and just doesnt even care! It was sort of like a huge party at times, sooo many cups of beer, weed, shirtless fat men ( ah so reminiscent of my frat party days!) drunken women falling over themselves. Raj and I abstained from the spirits, but I was high on life! I was so blown away, though. Hearing music live is amazing. I keep replaying "Lights" but I can't recapture the feeling =\ Anyhoo Thursday we went hiking. There's a trail in plainsboro preserve, it wasnt all that intense, but there was a beautiful lake. I felt like Pocahontas, all earthy and natural. This is not to say I didnt shave or smelled, I was just getting my zen on with nature. The frogs were soo cute! Then we saw Tropic Thunder (f-ing HILARIOUS) and dined at Old Bay. I got a tad drunk ( no judgements ! I havent been drunk in forever!) and rolled on home. So thats what's new! Here's what I did
read:
The outlander
dragonfly in amber
The talisman ring
Ravished
Surrender
Reckless
Scandal
My Lady Madness
Double Standards
Paradise
Perfect
Inner Harbour
Sea Swept
Rising Tides
The life of Pi
Twilight
New Moon
Shadow Prince
The Brides Bodyguard
A well pleasured lady
Duchess by Night
Watched:
The Thorn Birds
Bachna Ae Haseeno
Tropic Thunder
Wall E
The Mummy 3
Wanted
Dark Knight


and heres what I'm going to do
read:
Eclipse
Break of Dawn
Chesapeake Blue
Voyager
How I paid for college
Attack of the Theater People
do:
STUDY FOR GRE's

ps Whats with this vampire craze? ! I keep seeing more and more vampire romances, posters and crap.

6 comments:

cricket said...

my sister tries to tell me about that twilight vampire series thing. then i punch her in the babymaker.

veronique said...

THAT IS MESSED UP
its not that bad, just some teen lovin'

prisca* said...

read laurell k hamilton's vampire/faurie series. GUARANTEED you'd understand why vampires are so in. HAHAHA. ;)

dani said...

from the title of your entry and the words, "Raj and I" in the first line, I thought you were going to announce you were engaged. wishful thinking I guess...

prisca* said...

ps- AWESOME job on the 3 yr anniversary. :) u got there before i did. teehee. we were soooo close. -.-

nk said...

hahaha yeah tropic thunder was funny! people think i'm crazy for saying that.