10.13.2009

Overheard:

(outside my closet door)

1st grade girl a: MISS WU MIGHT BE IN HERE!

1st grade girl b: Let's sing a song! Hannah Montana! I love Hannah Montana!

1st grade girl a: Okay. No this one. P-p-p-pker face p-p-oker face.

1st grade girl b: (joins in - scarily accurate) whoooa whoa yea whooa whoa yea

1st grade girl a: NO she doesn't sing whooa whoa

1st grade girl b: YES she does..

1st grade girl a: NO and I bet you don't even know her name. Her name is LADY GAGA and she doesn't sing whooa whoa.

1st grade girl b: HAHAHAHA

1st grade girl a: Why do you even like her song if you are laughing at her name!!??

1st grade girl b: Because I just like her MUSIC.

1st grade girl a: Miss Wu is not here...

me: O.o

3 comments:

dani said...

hahahaha oh my goodness...I think I still liked/sang Disney songs when I was in 1st grade...

cricket said...

wait do you keep children in your closet?

Angela said...

Dani - I showed a Disney sing-a-long today because my voice hurt (and I didnt know I had strep haha!) and they sooorrtt of knew the songs but many didnt. Crazyness!

Chris - the Edison B.O.E. keeps my in a closet. No room. Closet = my office