7.06.2009

this will probably be one of those things that seemed funny at the time but then is only funny to the people involved! but oh well. :)

jen: wait did you start your job yet??
7:39 PM
Angela: haha noo way school year starts in september dude :)

me: ohh

how funnnnn

what're you going ot be doing?

Angela: teaching general music and chorus

2 special education autism classes
7:40 PM
3 days a week is 1-2 graders only

2 days is in south edison at another school i dont know what grades there yet, plus chorus

me: i thought you were working in the administrative office
7:41 PM
Angela: haha whaaatt no way jen i'm a teacher

:)
7:44 PM
me: I HAVE A JOB FOR SEPTEMBER TOO!! WORKING FOR EDISON BOARD OF EDUCATION!

ohhh as a teacher!

i thought you meant as an office person!
7:46 PM
did you know bong is going to cosmotology school?

11:13 PM
Angela: SORRY I WENT TO TEACH PIANO BEFORE

AND WHAT OH MY! CONGRATULATIONS!

I didnt even know you interviewed!!!!!
11:14 PM
me: huhh?

wrong person?

haha

Angela: Jennifer: I HAVE A JOB FOR SEPTEMBER TOO!! WORKING FOR EDISON BOARD OF EDUCATION!
ohhh as a teacher!
i thought you meant as an office person!
7:46 PM did you know bong is going to cosmotology school?

??

me: ohh
11:15 PM
but you said congratulations to me!

and that you didn't know that i interviewed

Angela: haha wait a minute

what?/

i thgouth you imed me and said

Jennifer: I HAVE A JOB FOR SEPTEMBER TOO!! WORKING FOR EDISON BOARD OF EDUCATION!

?
11:16 PM
??

me: nooooooo

HAHAHA

that's what YOU posted

on blogspot

i was showing it to show you that i thought that you were working at the BOE

and not as a teacher
11:17 PM
Angela: OH HAHAHAHA WHAT THE!!!!!!

I didnt realize
11:18 PM
me: wahaha

that's so funny

Angela: i thought YOU were telling me that you had a jobo!!!

HAHA I TOLD KAREN AND NANCY

me: HAHAHHA

Angela: THAT YOU HAD A JOB IN EDISON TOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

me: oh good grief!
11:20 PM
Angela: haha so silly
11:21 PM
write about this

lol

me: i'll just post the ocnvo

haha

2 comments:

statuskuo said...

....especiallll ed.

idoulex said...

HAHAH karen. oh goodness, that's terrible. sped..

this posting hurt my head.