6.11.2009

more news!

I HAVE A JOB FOR SEPTEMBER TOO!! WORKING FOR EDISON BOARD OF EDUCATION!

I am on the July board meeting so that's when I'll sign the contract, but I got all the other paperwork today. 3 days a week at James Madison Primary School and 2 days a week at Lindenau Elementary.

ALSO pretty much DONE for the year because my two concerts at Piscataway are OVER. I hope I make it out alive without catching swine. Update on the township health situation: 1 confirmed case at an elementary school a couple miles from ours and still unnaturally high rate of absentees from my school. Personal update: Headache, red eye (what the heck? why are we all getting this??), sore throat, and newly developed cough. Nasty.

Let's celebrate Jen and my job this weekend dudes!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha niiiice congratulations ms wu!

dani said...

yay congrats!!

Jennifer Wang said...

okk!! well you're not old or a baby so you won't die! that's what counts!!!

let's go to.. bird named place.. where jackie works. i've had a bit of sherry so i can't remember the name. on rt. 1! yeah!!! SATURDAY OK? OR FRIDAY????

Angela said...

HAHA SKYLARK JEN?!?! YOU CRAZY.

I slept from when I stopped talking to you, Nancy, to just now. And now I'm going back to sleep again. So dizzy eeks.

Unknown said...

oh man, ange is passing swine flu to us

cricket said...

yay!