5.22.2009

nancy and i were inspired by James's lovely story about the beach. nancy told me to write a story of my own. so here goes!

meooow. it is 12am, and time to play. it is cat morning and i am a young, sprightly thing. i wonder what wonders await me in this cat world. meow, there is the meowing of a delicious little puffball of a cat girl. oh, she is calling to me from over the fence, miss jennifer's sad little fence. she put it up to keep me out, but see me tense my strong hind muscles and spring like over an anthill across that sad fence. my beloved, where is she. i smell the mashed chicken liver on her whiskers and it makes my heart's mouth salivate. meow, there she calls again. my heart is racing, my fur is standing as if someone had rubbed a balloon all over me! there she is, my beloved, with the most lush white fur coat i've ever laid my green eyes on. oh i can see it already, the kittens striped her white and my yellow running across the yard, fur glistening in the setting sun. then to it i go, to my love, my sweet, my fate! up and away!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha oh jen, bravo!!! ENCORE!!

Jennifer Wang said...

nancy is ridiculous. this is her fault! haha.

statuskuo said...

"my fur is standing as if someone had rubbed a balloon all over me!"

so...science-y yet...poetic...