12.11.2008

I think you're craaaaaaazy

sooo even though I think meeting new people can be awkward sometimes (either BAD awkward or just funny awkward turtley), I miss MEETING NEW PEOPLE. here I am, in my room all week except for saturday and sunday mcat classes where my teacher finds the best possible ways to demonstrate at the best possible moments that i'm really dumb so it's not particularly memorable and I haven't had the opportunity to talk about any crazy stories. liiiiike oh I met this crazy lady the other day and she almost blah blah blah, look I can't even make a story up! my imagination has dissappeared! groaan.

sorry I wrote like super long run-on sentences in this entry but how can my grammar be good if I don't even talk to new people! oh actually, ha ha, I lied a little because I forgot that I went to church this weekend and met new people who thought I was a fob and were really surprised that I could speak English so I just shrugged and said, well um I guess the school system is pretty good here so my English isn't bad...ahahhaa lame.

meet anyone crazy recently?? :)

5 comments:

X said...

hmmm. you def. met someone new recently. a grasshopper?

HAHAHA.

nk said...

oh you are SOOO bad xiao!!! i'm going to spank you when you come home

Angela said...

this sounds like a juicy story that i am interested in hearing haha

X said...

MUHAHAHA. it is a VERY juicy story.

Try spanking me, missy. I'll go to TEXAS. ahhahaahaha =)

idoulex said...

i meet crazy people all the time. i'm convinced half my friends are crazy.