11.21.2008

Brick Walls.

Today, as I sit at work trying to access one of my systems for the past hour, I keep recieving this message.


Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed
Technical Information (for Support personnel)
Error Code: 504 Proxy Timeout. The connection timed out. (10060)
IP Address: 161.214.87.208
Date: 11/21/2008 12:53:03 PM [GMT]
Server: ZAS1AL-0302.DHSNET.DS1.DHS
Source: proxy


WHAT DOES IT MEAN? It means no. You cannot go through. Do not pass. Xnay. Give up. Turn around. We don't like you. Go away. Bye.

Which brings me to brick walls.



"Brick walls are there for a reason. They give us a chance to show how badly we want something."
-- Randy Pausch; Professor, Carnegie Mellon

So what am I going to do? I'm going to keep pressing that damn refresh button.

1 comment:

dani said...

i
hate
technology

also, how do you scale a cliff wall?